Thursday 3 March 2011

Personal Quiz

One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Mum- You have been amazing, You're an amazing woman, you deserve alot more in life and I'm glad I have you, I would'nt change you for the world.
Ayisha- You are top! I'm glad that in the past few weeks our friendship has grown stronger and stronger each day. I feel lost without you when you are not around. You're a beautiful girl, you're kindness brings a warm feeling to my heart, you're a great laugh and fun to be around with. I never want to lose what we have. Thankyou for everything.
James- I've known you for 5 years now. Every day seems the same but that's the best thing about it! I wouldnt change any of our days together. I wish that I can spend more time with you. You're gorgeous. A model to be. A really fucking ace person. I thankyou for everything you have ever done to me. I love our friendship more than anything in the world. Thankyou for always being there for me.
Granny- You may not be here now, but I miss you dearly. I miss seeing your beautiful smile. I hope you can feel much better now than you did here. I'll always be thinking of you, and great grandad. I love you both.
Lucy and Emily- you little monkeys! I hope I get to spend more time with you soon. You are a gift from up above. The best sisters I could ever ask for. I'm sorry for all the bad things. I'm glad we are all back on track. I love you both and thankyou for being the best.
Grandma and Grandad- I wish I could see you both more often. You have given me such memories, and I thankyou for every one of them. You are both strong, you give us hope and support and not just myself but we all thank you for that. I'll love you both for ever and more.
You- For all that has happend, I still love you, I always will. I wish thing's could of been better. I wish I knew what made you feel that way. No matter what, I hope you have an amazing life, to feel happy and content and to achieve all your dreams and hopes.
Ashleigh- I miss you so much. I can't say anymore than that. I miss everything. You always get me through rough times, you make me laugh and we have an ace time. I'll come visit you soon, We'll have a big catch up and a girly night. I love you.
Mariel- You are amazing. I can't say in words of how much I miss you. I hate the fact that we parted away and lost contact for a while. I'm glad we are slowly getting back on track and re building our friendship. I'll always love you. Your my little bum chum and I like ya teef! I look forward to get my letter! See and speak to you soon! Thankyou for being a great friend no matter what.
Henry- You are an absolute star! Without you, I wouldnt have the strength I have right now. You opened my eyes to alot of things and I feel more content about myself and my life right now and that's because of you. You're a top guy, a great, beautiful person, fun to be around with and a good laugh. I had an amazing time the other week and I miss your company. I hope I can see you again soon. I hope all is well with the business and I look forward to seeing it progress more in the future. Thankyou for everything. 

Two: Nine things about yourself.
I can be a drama queen. I get awfully lonely. I like a busy life. I like little cute, interesting, different things that you don't see or know about on a daily basis. I get along with guys alot more than I do with girls. I used to dislike the colour pink. I love pizza. I love batman comics. I'm a geek at heart. I love helping people. I want to know my dad. I love my friends and family and wouldnt give them up for all the money in the world.

Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Be kind, Listen to thoughts, Be yourself, Give what you can, tell the truth and your feelings, never give up, have faith, in this together.

Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Do people ever think of me? Do people like me? Do people dislike me? Am I a pain? Who am I? What is life? Can two people be together forever? -Will I ever meet or be with the right person? 

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
I would never regret anything I've done because it only makes you stronger, learn from lessons and makes you the person you are today.

Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
My mum, my sisters, My grandma, my grandad and my close friends.

Seven: Four turn offs.
A dull personality, No expression, Sarcasm, un kind words and thoughts.
Eight: Three turn ons.
Lovely manners, good cuddles/kisses, great personality.

Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
(:
/:

Ten: One confession 
I have a secret. Something only myself knows. I want to share this secret with one person and only one person in particular. I dont want to make thing's bad, I want them to understand my thoughts, I want them to know how I feel, what ever happens, I hope I can tell them this when the time is right and before it's too late, at least then I will know that they know how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment