Tuesday 26 July 2011

My mum is on the phone.

she's trying to sort out money on the phone and they said to her please hold, so she did. that typical classical music played down the phone and I was on the laptop next to her and she said "hey, it looks like we work in a call center!" so I picked up a phone and said, "hello, pilling factory how can I help you?" she said, "pilling factory? what do we make?" and I said "slippers, I don't know!" and she said well we could make something better like dildo's or something. Forgetting that she is being recorded on the phone whilst on hold she says "Hello, Pilling dildo factory, how can I help you?"
OH MY GOSH MUM! YOU HAVE JUST BEEN RECORDED WHILST ON HOLD PRETENDING YOU OWN A DILDO FACTORY! hahaha! My mum is so funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment