Tuesday 30 August 2011

Devastated aren't the words.

Having 'the look' from my mum on results day was heart breaking. My face on results day was priceless. I'm proud of what I had got, I'm also proud that I had come out with an A.

What I am gutted about is that I didn't get the right grades to do what I wanted to do. I've got the right grades to carry on in a media course which isn't too bad and is what I will be doing. The biggest thing that I'm highly upset about is that I won't be carrying on my acting career. I have been acting all of my life in education and out of education and it's sad that I haven't been able to come out with what I can carry on in what I enjoy.
So here's to acting, to the people who helped me through all of the years with my confidence, thoughts and my ambition. How ever, I hope to still carry on acting outside of education. It's something I'm not going to give up on. Believe you and me!





















No comments:

Post a Comment