Monday 6 December 2010

As seen as tumblr is down its time to do some blogging on here.


When tumblr is down..

I'm selling this Topshop Pink Flower Cup Bandeau Dress, RRP £45
Worn only a few times.
In good condition
Size 8, Would fit a size 6 and 8.

Materials:
69% Cotton
31% Elastomultiester
Machine washable
£25 ono.
If you are interested, Give me a message and I will give you details. (: xx

Also, Im hoping I will be able to afford to get my hair done for Christmas and on top of that some of these new clothes please!! Im planning on dying my hair a light pink and lilac colour. Mostly like Ellie Goulding's here.

I use Fudge Paint Box products as they have some realy good toners there. I havent used the dye's yet but I'm sure they are alright.


I remember when I dyed my hair and it went wrong and went this colour. Not good at all!!

I have a productive week this week, That's if I get better soon. Last night I suddenly felt realy ill and I've felt realy ill and weak since. My mum bought me Eclipse to cheer me up today with lots of hugs and chocolate, although I couldn't eat most of the chocolate. Now that I've had something to eat I feel a bit better. Lets hope Im better for tomorrow!!
Clothes Im hoping to buy. They are all from Topshop.
Links to hair products if you would like are seen below.
(: xx




No comments:

Post a Comment