Saturday 11 December 2010

Today I felt like a princess.

Today, my grandma and grandad treated me and we went shopping for my Birthday and Christmas Pressents.
I got an amazing charm bracelet and a nice and warm winter hoodie. They even treated me for a meal which I thought was lovely. Me and my grandma fell in love with everything in Topshop and I found the most amazing coat that I would love to buy along with the perfect dress that I hope to wear on my Birthday. I've been playing on bejeweled blitz for an hour and 30 minutes as I had nothing else to do. My friend didn't turn up today which I'm down about but its got past me now as most of my friends always let me down, for example, it was my birthday celebration yesterday and only my closest friend came round. I had a nice time anyway. Listening to tinie tempahs new album at the moment which is amazing. This time next week I will be in Cornwall with you!! Here are some photos you can enjoy that are to do with the above description.

Also I got some thorton chocolates today to cheer me up (:



No comments:

Post a Comment