Sunday 13 February 2011

Dear Mum,


Dear mum, Thankyou so much for everything. I really couldn’t ask for any other better mum than you. You’re always there for me and you always put me and my sisters first every time no matter what. We’ve both been through hard times but we’ve learnt from everyone of them and I’m glad everything is back to normal again. I’m so proud to call you my mum. Without you, I wouldn’t get through anything to be honest because when no one is there, I will always have somebody there to turn to. You’re a great laugh and I love our little film weekends and laughing at our favourite quote from get him to the greek ‘when the world slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the fury wall’. It’s like our little joke to get through the hardest times. So again, thankyou mum for everything. I love you mum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment